Thursday, April 28, 2011

A CRIB!

My boys have been living in their co-sleeper and now pack and plays since they came into the world…they are outgrowing them…not only that…but this mama is getting old and bending over to pick them is taking a few extra seconds to straighten back up!!!…ALAS…I found a crib (aka, cot) for sale on the Cambodia Parent Network for $40…I didn’t even need to see it to know I would take it!!!  The mama who sold it to me gave me two mattresses, a mosquito net and an extra boppy pillow!  DEAL!!!…

For once, I was the person who was having their picture taken…I just smiled as other foreigners whipped their cameras out and saw me going by in this:

012013014

No…it’s not my typical style…but I am not living in typical conditions.  I have noticed I no longer need A LOT of things I thought I couldn’t live without…not ALL things…just a LOT of things…so…on the lookout for “Cot #2”…

No comments:

Post a Comment