Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SE Asia Christmas

Well…being that 95% of the population are Buddhists, we had to visit a few book stores (who would have known?) to find a Christmas Tree for our house!  $70 later…this is what you get:

018

We’ll take it!  Zach was thrilled…even if it does have WHITE…and I mean WHITE, like halogen white, lights on it!  He was SO excited to get his tree up.  I was a little nostalgic, thinking about putting my tree up at my real house, listening to my Christmas music and the past 5 years of Christmas at the house…the year I was pregnant with Zachary…his first Christmas…last year and then finding out on Christmas Eve that TWO babies were coming.

Christmas is Christmas…and my little boys LOVE that tree!

014 017 020

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found a tree!! Glad you get a "Christmas!" Merry Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy for you. It's a Christmas miracle. Guess we both get one. ;)

    ReplyDelete