Monday, December 13, 2010

Bugs Bugs Bugs

Yesterday we have our yard torn up and about 50 palm trees planted…(all for about $300, labor & all).  During the process, we turned off the a/c, opened the doors and had some water fun.  Well…once it started getting dark and the lights came on, I was in for a surprise…and not one I wanted!

I was getting things done around the house while the nanny & housekeeper played with the kids and I noticed 2 bugs on the floor “squirming around”…then on dropped on me and I was thinking, “Yuck!”…I asked the girl what they were and then they pointed up…OMG…at every light there were about 100,000 bugs swarming every light that was on…these pictures don’t even BEGIN to tell you how many there were!

002

I sent the girls and the babies into the kitchen and shut the door and SPRAYED my ass off…the bugs were literally falling down on me like snow…SO gross…Here are some of the dead ones that were swarming the light shown above.  BLAH….BLAH….YUCK…heebie jeebies~!

003

No comments:

Post a Comment