Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mr. Independent

Zachary has become quite the “little man” upon completion of our international flight.  He is loving the “no rules” in the car, riding in the tuk-tuk and exploring new places!

No car seats…gives mama a heart attack!

moms camera 083

Checking out the balcony:

moms camera 131

Riding his scooter in the house:

moms camera 156

Tuk-Tuk Ride…on his “own side…by hims-selfs”

moms camera 233

…and now he think he is the mama AND the dada to his little cat he got when Grammie arrived for the twins birth…this morning he was wiping it’s butt and changing it’s diapers…the other night, he had my bra on with his shirt lifted up trying to breastfeed the kitty…laying down next to it and feeding it, holding it and feeding it…kids DO pick up everything!

001 002

AND the kicker of his independence was shown today at Cafe Fresco!  He’s a REAL “cott-lage” (aka…chocolate) fiend.  They have a delicious little mousse that he can eat, but he doesn’t eat the entire thing anymore AND it costs $3.50.  So today I ordered him some truffles.  $1.00 for two handmade truffles.  He got them and told me “me no like dirt on my cott-lage”…I told him to take a bite and he did and he ate most of it.  He tells me, “I be right back.”…OK!  10 minutes later, we are sitting at the table, visiting and the waitress comes up with his chocolate mousse and said, “He order.”  Little stinker!

013

He’s also very clever getting what he wants…he’s only had me to tell him no for the past year…well now, he has 3 other people to ask!  If I tell him no for a bottle, I’ll come downstairs and he’ll be drinking one and say, “Look what her gave me!”…like he had nothing to do with it…yes, son, I believe Leak just decided to give you a bottle for no reason!  When he’s in trouble, he’ll now say, “Just give me a hug.  I want a big hug.  You know you want one.”

OH BOY!

1 comment:

  1. Man, does he know how to work it or what? Three women looking after him, a boy's dream! Great post!

    ReplyDelete