Sunday, May 23, 2010

Catch up time!


It's been a weird week...Zach has been off of his schedule, I've been extra tired...so adding photos, posting on the blog and keeping up with these things has gotten a little behind! Tonight, we got ready for bed early with the promise of watching his new movie, The Lion King...and he was out before the opening credits...6:58...Mama has gotten A LOT done in the meantime...all caught up on Z's Baby Book...cropped and downloaded new pictures of the babies...posting etc.!
So...earlier in the week, we headed over to the La Quinta Park for some fun in the sun and I forgot that there was a fun water fountain that is running this time of the year...or maybe I just subconsciously remembered he didn't really like it last year...not the same story this year! Good thing I still carry a diaper bag and an extra change of clothes everywhere we go! Thought about doing no diaper and just shorts...then I remembered the "Turd Incident" at the Irvine Spectrum when Zach just stood there and pooped it out his pants and then took off running and was all embarrassed!...so I borrowed a medium from another mom...and my boy looked like a Sumo Wrestler out there...but he didn't care! Pizza time, then a nap and THEN off to the pool with TT Jessica! We snuck into the Hyatt, ordered some pool side food and caught up and swam with Z for 3 hours...he was TIRED that night!



Then...it was Thursday...a day of Dr. Appointments and off I went to view my little one's, check out my blood pressure and all that stuff...We are ALL growing! The boys are now about 2 1/2 pounds each...I've gained 40 pounds and Zach has grown 3 inches since his 2nd birthday!




Today we did some gardening, hit the park for water play again and then off to see Shrek...which I adore how my baby boy just sobs when the movie is over...and then when I finally calm him, he asks me "Back again?"...of course we will be back again my sweet boy...we watch that damned dragon movie SIX times in the theatre. We miss Jim, are thankful for our friends and family who are there for us and looking forward to see the Snyders in San Clemente next week! WOOT WOOT!!! Cooler weather, best of friends and our bebe's...what more could we ask for! Love you all...



No comments:

Post a Comment