Monday, May 17, 2010

I miss you...





Last weekend we said good bye to Uncle Bob...for some reason, I took it very hard...I couldn't stop crying when we got in the car and Zach asked me what was wrong, I just told him I was sad and missed Dada. So we talked about Dada and he kept telling me, "Mama miss Dada...Mama sad."...so I just kept crying. ...and I do...I miss him so much, his hugs every morning, hitting the snooze button 5 times, smelly farts, forgetting his coffee and lunch on the way out the door, calling to ask me what's for dinner...TOMORROW!, his laugh, watching Zach and him play, cuddling up next to him at night, grabbing his hand for a date night, catching the latest Romantic Comedy, beers at any bar, wine at home on Friday nights, telling me "...is to die for"...drinking my last water bottle, leaving toothpaste on his face, his heart, his eyes...arguing with me over a point he will realize I am right about, snoring in bed, watching him pull weeds, complaining over the "principle" of it...I miss every-single-thing about you...you are my best friend and I adore you...I hope we are all together again soon...we miss you and need you...our family isn't complete without you with us...

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet post. You are one AMAZING mama doing this solo while the hubby is away! I hope you know that!

    ReplyDelete