Friday, May 7, 2010

Thursday...24 Weeks...14 to go!!!



I LOVE Thursdays...it is the day I turn a "new week" and every other Thursday, I get to see my Babies!!! Leandra is now my FAVORITE u/s tech of ALL time! I see her and she gets extra pictures, tells me information AND even does a 3-D! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Today I learned that the babies touch each other...I mean, I thought they did, but in one of the pictures, you can see that A is wrapping his arms around B's head...it brought tears to my eyes...I can't believe that I get two new babies to hold this summer...I can't believe it. Thank you God!!!


Baby B's Profile

Baby B likes his hand!

Baby A has his arms wrapped around B's head!

And let's not forget my big baby!!! His latest is he likes to get out of the tub during his bath and tell me he has to pee and then he tells me to sit on the toilet and pee...He's my sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment