Monday, May 3, 2010

"get outta here" and "go away"!



These were Zach's favorite words today...I don't even know where he learned it because I don't say it, but he KNOWS what it means! We were having a lonely day today, so we decided to enjoy the sunny 90 degree day and hit the pool...I thought he was just babbling, but finally realized he was telling people to "get outta here" (the pool!)...Funny boy! Anyway, it was a fun day at the pool, nice and warm with a breeze and not a cloud in the sky! We swam for over 2 hours in the "cold" pool (he would be in shock to know where I grew up swimming) and the "hot" pool! Shared some laughs and Cheetos (which he wanted to share, then all of a sudden thought it was funny to NOT share!...he couldn't stop laughing at himself!)

I love you more than ANYTHING in the whole world!


No Cheetos for Mama!


Showing his back float for Dada!

Teasing Mama with a Cheeto!


More more more KISSES!


Jumping in...and hurting his toe (like Mimi, he says!)

Mama realizes he's telling someone to go away!


Yesterday we had a garage sale and got rid of a BUNCH of stuff! Now to call Goodwill and have them come and pick up the rest...the garage is LOOKING FINE! Jimmy would be impressed...all I have to do now is vacuum the cracks of the floor to get all of the sage & bougainvillea that's blown in there out! = ) He thought it was a party in his front yard and was quite the entertainer, sitting at the edge of the driveway, eating his toast in his dirty jammies!...Some people he would high five, others he would tell to "leave" or "go home"...as he was looking at me out of the corner of his eye! He knows I don't like him to talk like that, so when he catches me looking, he would say very sweetly, "we share the driveway?"...trickster!



Zach also told me that he "no likes sun"...and "needed new glasses"...so during one of our trips to Target, he picked out some new McQueen glasses and is feeling pretty cool!!!




Was also very happy today...my plumerias gave me their first blossoms of the season!!! I LOVE plumerias...I take one whiff and I am in Hawaii strolling down the beaches, listening to the crowds and the waves all together...thank you Mother Nature!



No comments:

Post a Comment