Thursday, May 13, 2010

Loving Uncle Bob!

Zach is having a BLAST with his Uncle Bob...he asks him to play swords with him, play golf...he gets more attention from me because I am not doing everything alone! Today we had another pool day and the two of them had me in stitches!! The way a 2 year olds brain works is priceless! I love you both...

Uncle Bob also found a LadyBug...which Zach LOVES finding while in the pool...He loves how they walk on his hands and saving them and putting them in a "new home" in the flowers!

"Smelling" the ladybug...told me smells fine, like a ladybug!


Yesterday we spend an afternoon at the movie theatres and *GASP...did not see How to Train Your Dragon! We were too late, so Iron Man it was...Zach LOVED it AND sat thru the entire 2 hour movie! Free movie time this summer is going to be FAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment