Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mom...mmmm...Chicken!!!!

In keeping up with the garage sale and cleaning things out, we got in the mood today and decided to pick the damned weeds again...(note to self: Get on that gardener to get those weeds!)...Sooo...we got out there early this morning after a little house tidying. Zach was running around naked, so I p...ut big boy underwear on him, and outside we went! It was nice enough out to leave all of the doors open for some cool fresh air in the house...and easy access for my "little helper"!


We started off by having "coffee" together! I eat a waffle with peanut butter & strawberries...he eats oatmeal with berries...when I got my "mocha" with whipped cream, he decided he wanted his own today...so I had some cocoa and we got to enjoy our coffee together (something mama & dada LOVE to do!!!). I don't know how many times I had to put more whipped cream on his coffee, but he was good company chatting with me over my morning coffee!

Outside we went...and mama was getting hot. She asked her little helper to please get me a bottle of water...he gladly took off into the house...yet a few minutes later, Mama was still thirsty! Decided to check on him, came into the house with the ENTIRE rotisserrie turkey breast sitting on the ottoman and Zach says, "Mama....MMMMMM...Chicken!" The fridge was open and he was picking meat off the bone and eating away! Couldn't help but smile at him!

Picking the "chicken" off the bone...fridge open and all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment