Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sllllip...Slip & Slide!








The weather is getting hotter and hotter (108 forecasted for next weekend...)...and I'm getting bigger and bigger...getting out and about is getting hard, and honestly, I'm so lonesome I could cry! So today we picked up a slip and slide and had some fun outdoors! So glad my little one is such a joy!...even without naps the past two days! YIKES! He never really "got the hang of it"...but he did like it when I pushed him down the slide...running through the sprinklers...chasing with his squirt gun and just laying down and cooling off! Baby boy...you are the light of my life! I love your little mischevious smile, the way you whisper something when you think I'll tell you no, how you laugh when I stub my toe and your delight in everything new! You're my best little buddy...


Don't take food out of the oven in a bikini when you are THIS pregnant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment