Saturday, June 12, 2010

Catch up time!






We've been SO busy the past week, I'm finally able to sit at the computer, download some pictures and get caught up on the blog!...Where to start?



Last weekend was my baby "sprinkling"...but I ended up getting showered anyhow!...My beautiful friends Vanessa & Sonia threw me a shower in a short period of time with FABULOUS results! I don't have many photos of it, but I will post when I get them! I was so touched by all of the friends who came from so far away to celebrate "MY BABIES"!...it was a day of love and I got a little bit overwhelmed by all of the love and had to break down a bit during the middle of opening my presents. Thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends who are so loving and kind...it was a great day and I am blessed to have you in my life! The pictures I'm sharing were the only ones taken with my camera...so I'm hoping to have the rest soon!

Zach & I have been busy...we always are! Uncle Mike celebrated his 41st birthday yesterday, so after an afternoon of Dr. appts, we went out to dinner with the family and celebrated...Note to self...time to start carrying a little pillow around for my back...it can't hold me up anymore!




After an hour at the gym this morning, we got our nap in and then went to our friend Isabelle's for a Pool Party with the 9 & 10 year old girls Zach loves! Boy...am I in for trouble...He LOVES them all!!!...and they love him back! The first thing he noticed was a rock to jump off of and he did it without ANY reservations...and then about 49 more times!...between the rock jumping and the trampoline...we had one tired little boy tonight!!!








Thank you everyone for making an effort to include us...we are very lonely and it really helps to make the days go by when we have such good friends to hang out with!!! LOVES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment