Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm Slacking!!!


Sorry...but I have a really good excuse (probably several)...(see picture above!!!) it's just hard for me to sit up in the chair!...all of my pictures are on my desktop, and how fun is a blog post without any pictures? Anyway, just more of the wonderful same for us...movies, playdates at the pool with great friends, dinners with family and school!~...Also made it another week prego! I'm 31 weeks...7 weeks and these little men will be here! I can't wait to meet them!




Let me also say I love my husband and Zach's Dada...In my life I have known many great men, but to me, I'm so very thankful for 2 particular men...my Dad and Jim...you are both wonderful great men and father's like no other.

Dad...You have taught me so much over the years. You've taught me confidence, love, trust, truth, patience, kindness, being there for family and friends...you've been an example and someone look up to and trust. I only want to make you proud...you are a wonderful, thoughtful person and we all love you so much...






Jimmy...you are my best friend and the man we trust to take care of our family. We trust your decisions, your love and never doubt you want what's best for us. There is no other person I could imagine having my family with...I'm happy and proud to share my life with you, be a parent with you and know we will always be there for each other. Zach and I cannot wait to be with you all of the time again...a piece of our heart is missing...our days are lonely without you around to make us smile...you to chase the ball through the house and yell at the TV...We love you more than anything...thank you for being our rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment