Thursday, December 27, 2012

Best Job I’ve Ever Had…

Five years ago, I got the best title I ever wanted…The hardest job, yet most rewarding…the most laughs…the most tears…the biggest heart…the best soul…a little buddy…lots of talking back…many arguments…late nights, overtime, early morning wake up calls, middle of the night feedings…I’ve been pooped on, peed on, puked on…yet, everyday, I wake up THANKFUL and ready to do it all over again.  Pee on me, yell at me, cry on me, let me bandage your owie, kiss your booboo, pick up your mess 20 times.  Let me argue about the toy I’m not buying you, the upgrade I won’t fork out the dough for or the last Hershey Kiss you may NOT eat…I’ll do it every single day if it means I’m YOUR mama…

Five years ago, little Zachary James came into our life…he was all we expected and nothing we were prepared for!!  He is smart, funny, kind, flippant, a smarty pants, generous, loyal, fun, cute (he prefers handsome), opinionated, knows what he wants, loves his family, misses home, a big brother, a fantastic son.  He tells BIG stories, asks a LOT of questions, knows more than most and uses big big words!  He gives great big hugs and fabulous smooches.  He sometimes just walks up to you and says, You know…I love you Mommy!

Happy Birthday Zachary James…you are my first baby…my number one first born…you stole my heart the minute I saw that blue line (and no…you didn’t draw it!!!)

198

076090BWJimandBabyDSC_0188mommy & zj

You have been a joy EVERY single day I have known you…I love you with all my heart and that is NEVER going to change!!!

Happy Birthday Baby Boy…

292

No comments:

Post a Comment