Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time to hit the potty…

…and this time around there will be no elephants for doing it!!  First, the twins are taking to the toilet like nothing else, so I don’t really need that bribe (yet)!…Second, Sambo no longer lives in Phnom Penh, so I would have to take them to Siem Reap…so we’ll stick with what we’ve got going on.

028 (5)

Well, whoever said, “Twins were double the trouble”…were COMPLETELY wrong…they are like “TEN times the trouble”…almost all of the time!  They are mischief and loving and funny and cool and ornery and sweet and stubborn and sharing…and when you go somewhere while you are potty training, you have to bring like 8 pairs of undies…and you STILL might run out!

Regardless, I can only brag…as Trevor has been jumping out of the shower and running to the toilet to pee for the past 3 days.  Brandon likes to sit on it, but never does anything.  I will say, the boys are quite thrilled with their “sprayer and paper” routine…they come in the bathroom with me EVERYTIME…one on the left and the other on the right…sharing the sprayer. 

moms camera 217

So Trevor was happy to be out of his diaper today and happy to pee on the toilet…he even told me when he had to pee or poo…but he just didn’t have the patience to sit there and make it happen…needless to say, he used up quite a few undies, but I was still proud of him!

088

Brando was a rockstar!!  He has not been afraid of the toilet, but more of a pretend kind of thing…I think he likes seeing me run him into the bathroom REALLY fast for a puke or a potty…He had an accident early on…his first pee.  After that, he told me 8 or 9 times when he had to go…I was SO proud of that little monkey.  Got a good laugh when he also told me he to “Up”…and proceeded to bend over the toilet and cough.  (yes, we throw up a lot in our house…gastro sucks in a 3rd world country!!)

090

Their delicious little buns were running around the house in these little undies and I couldn’t help but squeeze my boys and love them up!  Good job babies…hopefully we’ll be on target by the time everyone gets back from Water Festival in 3 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment