Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We missed our extended family who celebrated with us last year…and to be honest, Thanksgiving snuck up on us just a bit…so, I forgot to order a cooked turkey (I own a toaster oven, JEEZ!).  We came back from Singapore on a Tuesday and Thanksgiving was on Thursday…which meant a LOT of pounding the pavement, trying to get everything just right!!  NO store has EXACTLY what you need…let’s just say, I hit about 6 of them, and a couple of them, more than once, to get 2 roasted chickens, a pan of green been casserole, a bowl of stuffing, a vat of mashed potatoes, gravy and 2 apple pies…and my toaster oven was working OVERTIME trying to get everything cooked!  But we did it, and it was PERFECT!!!  Just the way I like my holiday meals to be…yummy, relaxed and lots of love!

011

No comments:

Post a Comment