Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Raindrops and Gumdrops…oh oh oh oh oh…

I get it…I get why my mom cried every time I had a program, sang a song, played a recorder, walked onto the stage…I’ve seen Zachary’s programs before, and they all have the same effect on me…and now, he’s 4 and the star of the show and knows what he’s doing and just so so cute…

Brother’s Trevor & Brandon came to watch too…

005006

Here he is AT THE MICROPHONE…getting ready to sing his songs!

017014019

…and he liked being the star of the show…after all of the kids were finished with their programs (and there were 4 more…he is in the youngest classroom)…they all got up to sing Jingle Bells together and he stepped right up to the microphone like he owned it!!!…and kept singing it long after everyone else!

026029

He LOVES this song…

The whole family together…I LOVE my family…

033

No comments:

Post a Comment