Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gingerbread Houses!!!

I’ve ALWAYS wanted to make a gingerbread house…mainly because I heart gingerbread…my naivety came to light when they brought out “cracker” gingerbread for our house…SO that’s how you get it to stay together!…I love gingersnaps and gingerbread boys (is that what they are called?)…but I digress…

144

I saw an advert for some Christmas cheer…$15 to make a gingerbread house!  I planned ahead, made sure the gingerbread didn’t have egg in it…because I knew Z would want to munch on it…and the coast was clear…they forgot to tell me that the “royal frosting” was made from egg whites…but he was happy with eating the cookie…I invited a few of my girlfriends along, it was in the ground floor of the Intercontinental which was quiet, except for us!  We had cappuccinos, visited and the kids ran themselves ragged!!!  A perfect day for Z and me and we loved having our friends there!

142145146147148150151

…hard to believe it’s a new year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment