Monday, August 1, 2011

I want a haircut!!!!

Z has been asking me for a haircut ALL weekend long…he’s a charmer, this one!!!  He says he wants his hair cut by the man and for the pretty girl to wash it (he did this with Daddy one day)…I had to tell him no a few times (it’s $6…ridiculous when I can get it done for $1)…so today he was on me again…but we had Brando with us…and he kept telling me to take him to get a haircut (I don’t know where this comes from…just 2 months ago, he would cry at his haircut…maybe has something to do with that pretty girl)…anyway, he says to me, “Well, we can take Brandon with us.  I know the pretty girls would love to meet my baby.”…he’s got this figured out…are we in trouble or what?

007010011

…notice the “clippers”…no power connected to those!

012

…sweet little face could barely stay awake at the end…haircuts make me sleepy too!!!

014

No comments:

Post a Comment