Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Farewell Mimi…

Cambodia will never be the same…at least the airport won’t be…

021

Dear Mimi ~

I miss you so much…I am so happy that you came to visit me…I was so sad when you left that I had to stay home from school another day.  I love my new life and I’m happy that my daddy and mommy are together, but there is nothing like cuddling up with you on the bed and watching some “Thomas and Jerry”…or having you help me eat my food because I just want someone to sit with me and do it…or sharing our little stories about which animal we like more, which state we are from, how Thomas chases Jerry, how sometimes I make bad choices, about how the Dinosaurs need water to drink…there is nothing like a Mimi to sit and share these stories with…you focus all of your attention on me and I miss those days.  I remember when mommy would go to the Dr. and you would come and play with me and sit me in your “racecar” and let me honk the horn; how you would pick me up from school and take me to get ice cream and I would tell you how my mommy is sitting in a tree watching us; how you would bring us Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner; how I could go to your house and play with ALL of my toys in the “treasure chest”…I know you love me and have lots of time for me!  I loved taking you on MY TIK TOK, showing you Dreamland, taking you to Monkey Business, swimming with you at the Sofitel…I love that now I know that we both have blue eyes…I have not forgotten you and I love you and miss you so much.  I can’t wait until I see you again…

~Zachary

022025

…and the rest of us love and miss you too…

No comments:

Post a Comment