Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to the Grind…

So it’s been awhile since I’ve had anything to say…I know, really, when do I ever not have anything to say?  It’s been a tad quiet around the house since Mimi left…and even though our schedule was different while she was here and we are now back to normal…we miss her.  We ALL miss her…haven’t really known where to start, how to write about all of our fun times…so I’ve just stayed quiet~!…but I will start with this…and then back track…

Since I am “back to the grind”…here are some of my morning sites while out running.  (Yes, I take my camera running with me…but only when I’m pushing the boys, as I have a pocket for it!)

Out fishing on an inner tube…very resourceful folks!

014

I’ve seen these guys out in the provinces…but this was my first time in town!…at first glance, I thought, “Wow, I haven’t seen horses here yet!”…

017

This shot is for you Christina Brown…it’s some of the only ones I’ve been able to capture after our phone convo!

014

031033

Oh yes, that is an elephant in the middle of the city…and YES, that is how he gets in and out…*NOTE…NO door…gate…NOTHING…I guess he just likes to hang out there!

037039040045

He really is beautiful…you might think you were really in a different place if it weren’t for that fence…wait…I AM in a different place!!!  (and I LOVE it here!)

050

…Or how about some “rat sized bats” squealing from a tree…

024027

No comments:

Post a Comment