Thursday, October 25, 2012

Quiet Time

There was a lot of quiet time when we got back into town…our besties headed out when we got back…so we just laid low and swam and enjoyed the quietness of the city!

149 (2)153154107 (2)014 (2)

But mainly we were laying low because the mama and the babes were SICK…I’ve been coughing up my lungs for about 3 weeks now…but my babies had some awful bug and were throwing up all over me…thankfully it only lasted 24 hours…

126 (2)124 (2)127 (2)

…and then we were all better for a day and I FINALLY got a run in…felt so good to be gross and sweaty!!

118

…we even had a day that the twins had school and Zachary didn’t…which he thought was SO cool!!…because we had a little Z & Mama coffee date…laughing, drinking coffee, eating whipped cream and enjoying each other!

114 (2)116 (2)

Then when the boys felt better, we hit up the sale at Monument books and look what my little monkeys chose as their toy…

159IMG_20121024_160039 (2)

They are enjoying these a lot…and I’m enjoying that it only cost $11!

Not too many complaints about our little life…we have each other and that is what counts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment