Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BRANDO BOO!!

Little Brandon…is a happy boy…in his own world, hanging out, doing a little dance, listening to music, cuddling up next to you and trying to make you laugh…he isn’t a loner, he isn’t quiet, but he is just content…he is perfectly happy to just “be”…he wakes up happy, he goes to bed happy, he watches Elmo happy, eats happy, he is just a happy guy!  Pretty much the only things that piss him off are not getting to pick his own clothes and not getting the water hose when we are having a water play day…oh, and maybe getting a passport photo done…or someone not giving him what he wants WHEN he wants it…but really, other than that…well…I’m his mama…he’s perfect to me!

I love his little smile and his sensitive heart…

 

002208202187146143106

(Uh – oh…am seeing a USC trend here…believe me, these photos were all taken on different days…I guess he will be a big USC fan as well!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment