Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Auntie Cake + Me = Nordstrom LOVE

So,  my beloved sister met us in Hawaii…so, naturally, the first stop was Target (I mean, I have been deprived of that popcorn smell permeating the air as soon as the doors slide open; sipping a café mocha with whip and roaming the aisles aimlessly for HOW long?)…

But the place our hearts truly belonged was Nordstrom…RACK!  WAHOO!  I needed something…right?!  New jeans, undies, perfume, shoes…I mean, seriously, I REALLY did need them all…which is why I had to have my sis TALK me into every purchase…I mean, she didn’t really need to be ALL that convincing…I would hold 2 things up and say which one?  I mean, I was TRYING to be good.  Her answer would be…well, how much are they?  …and being the bargain shopper I am, the bigger items were about $25 to $30 each (Hudson Jeans for $30…HELLO!?)…to which she rolled her eyes at me and just said, “HELLO?!  Get them both.”…so I did…and ya know…I LOVE them all AND better yet, I wear them all…so for about $150, I got some rockin’ jeans (2 pairs), some hot shoes (2 pairs), some cute undies (2 pairs) and a bottle of my favorite Juicy perfume…SWEET!

017IMG_20120830_072740

…so the whole point of this post was just to give Cake a shout out and tell her I’m happy she’s such a seasoned shopper and can tell that I really want to buy both of them, but am trying to be good, but all I really need is that voice to say, “Shoot!  Get ‘em both!”…can’t wait for our next shopping trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment