Monday, June 4, 2012

When I get big…

This little guy has a GILLION questions…and answers…and everything in between…recently, he’s been asking me if he can exercise with me when he gets big…and get big muscles…and tells me which weights to pick up and how to do it and what to do and counts to 20 (he’s allowed in the gym sometimes…now I see that 24 Hour Fitness has it right…seriously…there’s no trainer that’s got ANYTHING on that kid!)…

He had no school a few weeks back and I was heading out for my morning run and, as usual, the twins were set to go and Zachary decided that he needed to get his running shoes and clothes and head out with me…He spent more time in his “special spot” at the front  of the stroller…but he was a trooper whenever we raced and he beat me!!!

001002

Notice the right hand there “pushing super power fast button” on the back of his shoe!!!

004005

No matter how many questions this boy asks…he’s STILL my little buddy!!!

008

No comments:

Post a Comment