Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sometimes…

“On purpose just happens, Mama!”…

Oh, yes…I am in trouble with my little Z…he so naughtily dumped ALL the baby soap in the shower the other night and says, “But, Mama…It was an accident…Accidents happen.”…yes, they do my son…but what you did was on purpose…20 seconds later…"Sometimes On Purpose just happens, Mama!”…yes it does and you get in trouble when “on purpose” happens…

good thing he’s so stinking cute…I might pull out what hair having babies has left me…

009

…just HAD to run errands with me that day!

022

Making a tent…

030

…napping in that tent!

032

…at the bank…I have no idea why he does this…maybe it’s payback…

“I am cornholio!”  (college friends, do you hear me?)

035

1 comment:

  1. Z, you're the embodiment of "I hope you have a child just like you!" You're just too smart, too funny, too clever, too much, "this is how I like to eat my corn now", and too much of a Gidget to resist. I really <3 you little boy because you're SO much like your Mama. I love you Zach, and I love your Mommy SO-SO-SO-SO MUCH!! Give her hell, because in the end, it'll GIVE HER LAUGHS! And I know your Mama loves being your MOM more than anything!!

    XOXO

    Auntie Chupchake = )

    ReplyDelete