Wednesday, May 25, 2011

An evening for me!

I’ll be the first to admit…taking time out just for me…me with a friend…me with Jim is hard.  I like putting my babes to bed every night…I love their clean little peaches and good night kisses…but every so often, this mama needs to take advantage and have a mojito at 4 in the afternoon with a girlfriend and THEN meet her hubby for some wine & food…yes, I left my babes at 4 yesterday, met my mama friend Arminda at Le Raffles, ate some yummy food, visited and met her hubby…THOROUGHLY enjoyed my time at the Elephant Bar there…listened to some piano music and felt like I was in the good ol’ US of A!!!

021 - Copy

Me and Arminda…tried to get a picture together…let’s just say it didn’t work out!

024 - Copy027 - Copy

…then I tuktuk’d off to my next destination…Metro with Jimmy!  Found out our wine is 35% off during happy hour…BONUS!…got to visit, enjoy their HOT chips and head off on a moto down the street…

031

Our moto had no foot pegs…so we rode together holding our feet off the ground…good thing it was only a couple of blocks!  We finished our night at Pacharan (if you are in PP, you should check it out there on Tuesdays!!  Yummy Tapas, Passion Fruit Sangrias at $12 a LARGE Pitcher and PERFECT music!~)…and let’s not forget…DIEGO makes THE BEST mojitos in town on special for $2.50 each!!!…We were finished and home by 10:00 pm…now THAT’S my kind of night!!!  (you know I’m not a night owl!)


…and here are us girls (and Diego…smile Kim!!!) on Pacharan’s First Loco Tuesday…

051053054

1 comment:

  1. Makes me happy to see your smiling face with new friends...

    ReplyDelete