Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Zachary…my chatterbox!

Well…this boy deserves his own little post!  He is my little buddy…until he wants a baba, then he tells me he is my baby!  If I tell his brothers they are big boys, he tells me, “No, they baby brudders!  They not big boys.  I a big boy!”  I guess he comes by this honestly, as a child, my relatives called me “Motor Mouth”…guess some things don’t change!

The twins get up a little bit later than brother because they get their early feeding…so Z usually gets out of bed and plays in his room a bit…yesterday, this is what I awoke to with him saying, “I’m a scary boy!”

101_0120

He also likes to climb on to the bathroom counter and tell me one of the following:  “I’m such a pretty boy”…”I’m very handsome”…”I have big muscles”…”I wanna shake my peaches”…today it was the peaches…

101_0179

When we went to the park, he wanted to ride his “cooter”…halfway thru, he tells me he’s too tired and he’ll just pull it…

101_0128

101_0130

…and today, when the A/C guys were here performing a check up…he answered the door naked and wanted to help them.  I told him he had to put some underwear on, so he did … backwards …grabbed his tools that Grammy & Grampy got him and ran off to help the guys.  In the living room, I could hear a shrieking noise coming from my bedroom and Zach yelling, “OH NO…GET DOWN FROM THERE!  THERE ARE MONSTERS UP THERE!  OH NO!  I SAID THERE ARE MONSTERS UP THERE!”…so I go into the room and the guys are in the crawl space checking everything and Zach tells me, “When I’m a big boy, I will go up there, but I’m a baby and there are monsters up there!”…all the while, he’s got his safety goggles on upside down and is carrying a drill with thong undies!  He’s truly a joy!!!

101_0181

101_0183

2 comments: