Friday, October 15, 2010

Ready to be T again!

This year has been a little challenging on my body, attitude, family…you name it…just not an easy year!  Carrying twins without Dada around…Z changing EVERY day with the two of us…welcoming our 2 new boys and saying good bye to Dada again…surgery…I’m just ready to be on the GO again!  The T I know!  I wanna hold all of my boys, run, jump, hang on the monkey bars, give airplane rides, run around Disneyland and just do all of the things I imagined I would do as a mama!  (I guess young Z can vouch for me…he knows that T because every day he says, what are we doing today, Mama?…I wanna go bye bye!)

So, had my surgery last week…it cured me from wanting any “elective” surgeries…this is just not for me.  I have too much to do day in and day out to be “resting”…I mean…COME ON!!!  Who has time to go to the Dr. over and over, lay in bed, take pain medication and stay at home?  Not this mama!  Thankfully my mama was able to come down and help me out for 5 days.  While I DID lay around, she changed diapers, brought me babies to feed, fed the big boy, took him on little outings, washed dishes & clothes, made me food!  And a funny…we all slept in my king bed during recovery so she could just hand me babies to feed!  Thank you Mama for your help!  My boys have the best Grammie & Mimi to love them…you two did great together alone while I was in the hospital…and made my trip home perfectly relaxed!  I love my boys…and my mom’S!!!

101_0111

101_0115

101_0114

101_0119

No comments:

Post a Comment