Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Smile a Day!

I’ve realized (not just recently…) that weekends are most difficult for me.  I have the least amount of help and the least amount of friendship…friends husbands are home, other plans are made and we are sort of “stuck” in the house because it hard to get out with everyone needing naps, the amount of supplies needed, etc…so it’s hard for me to justify spending an hour getting ready to go to the mall for a half hour…if we stay longer, then nobody wants to go to bed…So this weekend, we made one trip to Target and spent a lot of time around the house and trekked it over to Mimi’s for a bit. 

My boys are bringing on the charm more and more…

Trevor:

He likes to smile and coo…and while I haven’t gotten it on camera, believe me when I say his smile takes over his entire face…completely melts my heart!  He’s very interested in, well…ME!  Love that boy!

101_0126

101_0164

101_0167

Brandon:

Well…to me he is just a little image of his Dada, with blonde hair and blue eyes.  But whenever I look at him, I can’t help but call him Jimmy in my head.  He smiles and is getting stronger every day!…In fact, I put Trevor in the Bumbo chair and sat across from him with Brandon in my lap, and Brandon was able to sit up alone a few times!  Way to go my little one!

101_0122

101_0169

101_0177

Zachary:

Well…he is more and more demanding, but I find it pretty cute.  Even when I am my wits end, I still have to suppress a smile inside!

101_0141

101_0154

101_0176

No comments:

Post a Comment