Saturday, September 25, 2010

Old Ladies & Smart Boy!!

Everywhere we go, Zach likes to point out Old Ladies…and he is not very discriminate, old has a large span and he is quite vocal about it! 

2 weeks ago, he took down a 40+ lady thinking she was in her 20’s, by calling her an old lady to her face…then he pointed out an old lady in Stater Brothers (in his defense, it’s right by Sun City AND she WAS old!)…

So today…we were walking into Target and a woman younger than me was putting her older kids in her car and Zach yells, “Mom…another Old Lady!”…I’m getting embarrassed…so then I think, that lady was younger than me…so I ask…

“Zachary, is Mama an old lady?” (afraid to hear the answer) and he says, “No, Mama…you’re a girl!”…SO SMART!  hee hee hee…then I thought, well, let’s check this out…Is Grammy old lady or girl?  No, Grammy is a Grammy…Is Mimi old lady or girl?  No, Mimi is a Mimi…So, see…SMART BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment