Thursday, September 23, 2010

AAACCKKKK…SPIDERS!

Actually, one big muther*&#*)@ spider!…Yesterday I was out running errands with my two babies…got my eyes checked, picked some stuff up at Target and then when to get some items to ship for a charity auction this weekend…Well, my little baby, Brando, was crying in the back seat and this is somewhat typical if he wants to be held…

However…I opened the passenger side door and looked over and saw a BIG FRICKING BLACK spider, the size of a nickel on Brandon’s face…I freaked the eff out!  SERIOUSLY…I couldn’t run fast enough, scream loud enough, open that door fast enough to get that bastard off of his face…

POOR POOR baby…that’s probably why he was crying and he has a scratch under his eye from trying to get it off of his face…just so thankful it didn’t bite him!

ps…those of you who know me well, know I don’t cuss unless I am FREAKING out…well, I was FREAKING out yesterday…if it wasn’t so gross, I could have laughed at myself…oi…I still get the heeby jeebies from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment