Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fare-thee-well!!

I said good bye to one of my favorite dresses today…and funny enough, it was a $15 special, but I loved that dress…I’ve been really cleaning things out and getting ready for our move…in LESS than 12 weeks!  I can hardly believe it!!!  So…in honor of our move, nursing two babies and being a mama…fare-thee-well to…

  • those extra pregnancy pounds
  • unworn shoes (too bad nobody I know has as big of feet as me!)…they are now at AngelView Charity Resale!
  • the rest of my maternity clothes (the closest is now free of them!)
  • NEWBORN size clothes…my babes are already in 3 to 6 months…

DSC07560 

So…back to the gym, eating healthy and saying good bye to fat!  Hello to more sleepless nights, lack of patience and more love than I could imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment