Friday, September 17, 2010

The Blame Starts Here…

Well…I actually don’t know where the blame starts…I’ll blame it on Pixar…as soon as I thought I had gotten Z every single Cars car available, they came out with Cars “Toons”…now they have the Cars “Wrestling Mania”…

I have a husband who tells me I spoil my son (OK…admitted, somewhat, sometimes, occasionally, I do)…but it’s with $3 cars and $.99 cars…when Dada was home, he took Z to Target with him and Z came home with a $16 car, “Frightening McQueen”…so begins the need for the Wrestling Mania…so I guess, maybe we can blame it on Dada?

Trying to potty train Z…which is another blog in itself…but for this one, I will let you know that I’ve let Z know that he no longer gets any toys when we go to Target…we are leaving on a big plane and he’ll have to wait to get more toys…the ONLY way he will get a toy is if he POOPS on the toilet…

He’s been missing Dada and Papa had surgery on Monday, so Z was feeling a little down on Tuesday…missing people and wanting to go see them with his wings, so we went to Target alone and I let him get one car.  However, his big blue eyes saw the glory prize in the “WRESTLING MANIA” fighting ring for the wrestling mania trucks he already has…I told him this was  BIG toy and could only be his if he pooped on the toilet…so began his new quest…

He wants to poop on the toilet, but doesn’t…he talks about pooping on the toilet, but doesn’t…he talks about getting that BIG toy if he poops on the toilet, yet doesn’t…So after a long night of feeding twins and not feeling well…I woke up to the following:

Z:  MAMA…I have poop on my PEEPEE!

Mama:  WHAT?  Let me see…

Z:  I POOPED ON THE TOILET…I GET BIG NEW TOY

Mama:  Show me…

Then he turns around a there is poo smeared on his butt like he took his diaper off…and THAT’s what he did…and put tried to smear the poop out of his diaper into his toilet, gave up on that and threw the whole diaper in the toilet and in his mind…He went poop on the toilet…So began my day!  (the picture doesn’t even begin to show the mess I had to clean up!)

DSC07614

So who to blame?  Pixar, Dada, society for making us have to poo on the toilet?…who knows, but I do know, I have a smart little cookie…his brain is DEFINITELY working!  Love you my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment