Sunday, April 29, 2012

When will THAT be?

I love my mornings with my boys!  For the MOST part, they are in great moods when they wake up, smiling bright eyes, cheerful good mornings and little songs coming from their hearts…so the other morning when Zachary says, “MOOOOMMMMMYYYYY!  I’m up!” I picked him up, cuddled him, said good morning and then put him down…then he asked me to hold him some more…said he needed more cuddles!!  So I said, “Of course I will hold you some more…there will be a day when you want nothing to do with me!  Get back up in my lap!” To which he GASPED, “What?  I won’t want you anymore?  What day will THAT be?  How many more sleeps?” I could only chuckle to myself and hold him a little closer…and cherish these moments…they don’t last forever…they go by far too fast! 

P1010313

…and that SAME day…I took him to school and the little bully-ish boy that was on the swing wouldn’t let him swing yet, so he was just standing there thinking of “cool” things to say…and his cool thing was, “You know what?  Last night, I got to sleep in my Angry Bird jammies AND cuddle with my mama ALL night!!” (Daddy was in Hong Kong!)

OH, my little buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment