Monday, August 23, 2010

Bath time and other stuff!

I know…I’m going crazy blogging, but I hated the old format…my good friend, Becky, turned me on to the “Windows Live Writer”…and let me tell you…MUCH MUCH easier and faster!…so here I am, babes in bed and blogging…should be resting with my feet up and drinking some wine…but I have a list…and those of you know me, know I can’t rest until the “list” is done!

Last Sunday, we headed out to all you can sushi…got home with crying babies and Uncle Bob & Grampy jumped in to help!!!

DSC07473

The boys had their first bath the other day…Big Brother Z was pretty excited to help out and wanted to give it a try as well!  So hard to believe that he fit into this thing too…where does the time go?

 

DSC07474

DSC07477

DSC07479

DSC07482

DSC07509

Big Brother Z also likes all of these new “gadgets”!!!  Can’t keep him out of the new toys!

DSC07512

No comments:

Post a Comment