Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Above and Beyond…

My boys come out big…they start bigger and they stay bigger!  I’m writing about this almost a month late, but the twins have had their one year appointment and I’ve been busy…boring news for those who aren’t a grandparent or an aunt or an uncle…but this is how I share, so take it or leave it!


Trevor:

012

28 pounds (99%), 31.5 inches (95%)

He’s gained almost 20 pounds and grown about a foot in the last year…Overall, he is off the chart for his height & weight combined!  Yay you…good eating baby boy!


Brandon:

037

27.5 pounds (99%), 31.1 inches (92%)

You, sweet boy, have gained OVER 20 pounds and almost a foot in the past year…and you are ALSO off the charts for your height and weight combined! 


I know I know…I always going on and on about these boys…but how lucky can I be?  All of these sweet faces to love and snuggle with…after I was able to carry them to term and deliver them safely…you bet I’m gonna talk about them…they are my LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. Such Sweet faces, such sweet boys. Can't wait to share cuddles and kisses with them. = )

    ReplyDelete