Saturday, November 13, 2010

Our Kochel Days

Sometimes our days are full of Target, the mall, playing outside, meeting up with friends and giggles and laughs…101_0309

…and loving on baby brudders…

101_0311

enjoying our friends…

101_0245

…a side note…this is ISABELLA…they are each other’s very favorite little humans.  I mean LOOK at their faces…they LOVE each other.  When we went on this “date” to Chuck-E-Cheese…I heard yelping of “OUCH OUCH OUCH” in the back seat…I saw Zach biting her finger and when I asked him, “WHAT are you doing?”…he simply replied, “Hers is alicious!”…what a charmer!~  He was all man on this date…Sharing things with her and when I asked if they wanted to go to the mall and ride the train or go to Chuck’s…he looked at her and back at me and said, “Chuck-E-Cheese”…and little Bella just smiled!…and last night while visiting with her mama…I found out that Bella wants to go to COLLEGE with Zach…I LOVE THEM!

…swim time…

101_0286

nap times with Aunties…

101_0295

…BUT MOSTLY…my boys are spending way too much time GROWING UP…

101_0297

101_0433

101_0434

I LOVE our Kochel Days…especially with my boys…even when EVERYONE is crying…including the MAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment