Saturday, November 13, 2010

11/11 BABY!

37…37…37????  Am I really 37?  I don’t believe it…I mean, in my head I feel like I’m 25 or something…but I look back at my life and realize I AM 37!~  I’ll tell you how I got here…right before I turned 30, I met an amazing guy who was everything I wanted!!  He likes to say, “He’s happy he walked into my life!~”…and, I’m happy he did too!…So I meet the perfect guy, finish college, fall in love, get married, move to Palm Springs, buy a house, have a baby, enjoy that baby, get pregnant, the amazing guy leaves and then we have twins…in a nutshell…the best years of my life have been the past 7 I’ve shared with Jimmy K…HE’s making the time go too fast…I look forward to each day, I look forward to each phone call, I look forward to every kiss from ALL of my boys, I’m loved by 4 boys and each day is a gift that I love and appreciate.  When you are doing what you love and loving who you love, the days go by too fast and before you know it, you have 3 years and you’ll be 40!  I’ll take it…I love my life…ups and downs…I’m a lucky woman…

To celebrate my 37 years of life…I got to get rid of most of my furniture, so now it REALLY feels like we are leaving in 2 1/2 weeks!  All the friends who took the furniture brought me cake & sang to me…

101_0517

…held some babies

101_0515

and shared some love!

Mimi & Papa let me choose a place for a birthday dinner and this is when I realized what a “Big Girl Grown UP” I had become…I chose a pizza parlor with games that were close to the tables because it would be fun for the kids!  …and you know what?  I wouldn’t change it for a second…give me my babies and food and friends…what more could a girl want (except for maybe her husband to be there too! …next year!)

The boys at the beginning of the party…

101_0523

101_0525

101_0533

The boys at the end of the party!!!

 

101_0527

101_0528

101_0529

101_0530

After my birthday dinner…I had birthday champagne and some special friends come over for a “cheers” and baby holding!

Z was a little aggressive with the cheersing!  He used to clinking beer bottles, not martini glasses!

101_0534

Miss Kels

101_0536

An old…rather, young…pro…Teeg

101_0537

The birthday was another wonderful year…I got TWO new babies to love, a new adventure to embark on, a sweet toddler to share my days with and soon I will be reunited with my Jimmy…my one true love.  Thank you friends for making it another amazing year…

No comments:

Post a Comment