Saturday, November 13, 2010

DISNEYLAND…here we are!!!

Well…really, the entire purpose of this visit was to visit Zach’s allergist and see if he was still allergic to anything…unfortunately, yes he is…and there are more things now.  So, while the trip out was helpful, it sort of stinks because he will not be growing out of allergies anytime soon.  You should have seen me…3 boys walking into the Doc’s office…it was a little chaotic, but hey, you get what you need and you get it fast when you show up with two babies & a toddler…people don’t mess with you!

…my big boy watching some Mickey Mouse waiting for his skin test results…yay for me, he was pretty agreeable that day!

101_0443

…So now that that is out of the way…here come’s Disneyland!!!

My WONDERFUL bestest friend from college, Dani, offered to watch the twins so Z could have some time alone with me!  TT Dani rocked it alone and Z got his Mama & Mimi to himself for the day!  He had no idea what Disneyland was or what to expect…but I can guarantee you, he will know what Disneyland is in the future!  HE LOVE IT!!!

On our bus to the park…(he loves boogers these days…JOY!)

101_0448

101_0449

Arriving at the castle.

101_0452

Mimi drove in from La Quinta to spend the day with us!

101_0455

I think the elephants were his favorite…which were also his dada’s when he was a little boy!

101_0460

We hit the carousel and then the Matterhorn…

101_0477

The Matterhorn is a fun ride…for big kids!  I forgot how black it is before the ride starts…that “cary nomen” lurk in the turns and that this really might freak poor little Zachy out!  When we got down, he told me, “That cary noman in the white mountain cared me…me no like him!”…all day long we heard about this snowman, as did anyone sitting next to us, as well as Mickey, Minnie, Woody, Jesse & Goof Goof!

He COULD NOT wait to get up there for his turn!

101_0482

101_0483

He had some laughs with Mimi

101_0469

Got a little scared of the drops on Pirates of the Caribbean…

101_0489

…then fell asleep in the MIDDLE of the ride!

101_0491

Got to meet Goof Goof

101_0495

…then Mickey

101_0504

…then Minnie

101_0509

got a little tired and just sat on the ground with his $10 snack of Cheetos & a drink!  (…but who’s complaining?)

101_0507

Mimi got his Mouse Ears and he was THRILLED with them!

101_0510

As an adult, you forget the magic of meeting your FAVORITE cartoon characters…looking at this little boys face made EVERYTHING worth it!  He was SO excited and thrilled to be meeting them…it was just priceless!!!  We weren’t able to meet Donald, and he is still telling me that we need to go back to “TTLAND” and meet Donald!!!  We will little man, we will!

It was a perfect day for the perfect little boy!  …and Mama has some new ammo…if he’s naughty, all mama has to do is “call the noman” and he does what he’s told…I actually don’t even have to call!!!…just the threat of me calling the noman gets his butt in gear!

I love you ZJ!!!  I’m so glad we got to do this together…you are my best little buddy and I love EVERY moment we spend together!

No comments:

Post a Comment