Friday, July 16, 2010

My clever boy!!!




His brain never ceases to amaze me! He's really a sweet, loving, very cuddable boy!!!...but sometimes...his little naughty side comes out...but I love that too!

He likes to be a rough and tough boy...driving cars on the wall (which Dada doesn't like)...hit knives and spoons on the white kitchen tile (another thing Dada doesn't like)...well...you get the picture...Dada doesn't like a chip of paint gone, a black mark on the wall, etc. etc...so we are very careful to keep our house "perfect"! In the meantime, everytime he does one of these things, I can still remind him that he needs to stop because, "Dada will get mad!"...well, Zach hates Car Washes (aka, car chos)...after our 50 drops of rain last weekend, our car needed a cho...when I told Zach we were going to get a cho, he said, "NO! Zach no likes Car Chos!"...and about 5 minutes later, he told me, "Dada no wants a car cho...it makes Dada mad!"...and he told me that about 5 more times! He cracks me up!
He's also very much in love with his Uncle Bob! HE HEARTS him...talks about him and our guest room is officially Uncle Bob's room...well, he likes to go in there and watch the gardener...on Monday, he told me, "Mama, get out Uncle Bob's Room!" (see picture below)..."You leave now!" I know him and this means he's probably going to be doing something he shouldn't be doing - like chewing the the wall and eating the drywall - yes, he does this...there are about 20 bite marks on the windowsill! I did leave and came back 5 minutes late to find the door shut...he wasn't eating the wall, but he told me to leave him alone again! All boys need their privacy, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment