Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun week!

We decided to cool down last weekend with some friends...we got out our dragon pool and the kids had a great time! Zach and his petite girlfriend, Isabella, wrestled and laughed and played while her older sister was fine doing her own thing! Isabella is about 15 pounds lighter than Zach and quite a bit shorter, but she can hold her own! Sometimes her mom and I laugh that she has Zach pinned up against the wall and they look like a couple of teenagers!


Zach LOVES to help me bake...I've found out that Target is going to quit carrying our special mixes, so we stocked up on them...now Zach asks almost everyday to bake some cookies or cupcakes...he just like the batter and the frosting!


We also got some much needed help this week! Mama found out that the boys are 5#8oz and 5#10 oz and both are head down...I feel like I've already given birth! I cannot chase Zach around at all anymore, so one of our favorite sitters, Vanessa, has taken on my helper position and comes 3 days a week so we can do stuff...she chases Zach around and I still get to be with my baby! She gives him his bath at night while I get his lunch ready for school and it's SO much help!!! Whenever she gets here, Zach says he wants to go to the mall (a kid after my own heart) and we head out and he gets to ride his favorite new ride...Bob the Builder!
Here's the Mama with 3 weeks 4 days to go (but who is counting???)

No comments:

Post a Comment