Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July!






Zach & I felt the love this 4th of July! We were invited to quite a few BBQ's...but this mama knew that he (and myself) could only handle a few and went to our friends The Corbetts & The Gustafson's to celebrate!

We swam our tooshies off at both houses...which feels WONDERFUL for me, I can breathe!

At the Corbetts (I forgot to take pictures), Zach had a lot of fun playing with Uncle Tony & TT Kim...he couldn't get enough of being thrown around in the pool and kept asking for more...in fact, I keep forgetting that he has troubles with his pronouns right now...he asks everything in a manner of how I ask him, for instance, if I say, "Did mama scare you?" he will tell me later, "Mama scared you!"...telling me I scared him! So, in the pool, he kept telling us, "Uncle Tony throw you!"...RIGHT! I had to explain he just wants another turn, doesn't really want Tony to throw THIS mama!!! He loves all of the older girls there and they really treat him like a king! Thanks for letting me lounge in the pool and breathe while everyone else took turns playing with Zach!
At the Gustafsons, Uncle Dave ventured to Cathedral City for some fireworks...he got some sparklers and a few noise makers with some pretty colored that just popped around on the ground and blew out some colors! The kids were FASCINATED! Uncle Dave through Zach around the pool and I could tell Zach was missing his Dada, because he jumped out of the pool with Uhhh Day (Uncle Dave) and stared wiping his legs and everything off just like him! He also wanted to go hang out in the house with him until the rest of us ventured back into the house...TT took the kids on a parade around the yard waving their flags and doing little dances...SO cute! Uncle Dave was gym teacher and had them running laps!






Needless to say, mama's idea of bringing shower items & jammies worked out fab...we were in the car by 7:40 and Z was asleep by about 7:41! Happy Fourth family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment