Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sister Time…

My brother is in love…we all love this girl…they are in love…now I have a sister!  Our first night together, I kept her going from the time I picked her up at 5:30 am until midnight!!!  (I really have no sense of people being exhausted…sorry, Cate!!!)  We exchanged our fun gifts for each other after a Starbucks catch up and we were out the door to hoof it up to the light house for a view!!!  We did the beach and had Teddy’s for dinner (OMG…I LOVE those burgers!).  I decided she needed to see the town at night, so we hit up the Ala Moana Surfrider for a cocktail…listened to some GREAT music and giggled and cheered and caught up…AND got most of our drinks…SENT to us!  HA HA!!!  (Take that you dumb males in Cambodia who like to tell me how all the girls want my husband…I’m not so bad myself…so there!)…well, we’re quite sure, the guy was gay…but gay guys don’t send drinks to ugly girls, right?!

235230231232233

Annnnnnyway…we enjoyed ourselves and were invited to a local spot and offered a ride…(which we declined…)but thought, “Why not?  Right?”…so we got a cab and went alone…and the music was great…we did not turn into pumpkins at midnight and were safely home (in our own cab) by 12:30…Perfect night!!  Hard to best that one when you do it on the first night!


We decided that Friday needed to be a movie night…and Magic Mike it was…we really just wanted to stay in and veg out and go to bed…but we decided we needed to put our big girl panties on and go out for a bit…I mean…we ARE IN HAWAII…so, we go the movie times, put the kids to bed and were out the door…damned iPhone app took us about 20 minutes out of the way, so we missed one showing and by the time we got to the other theatre…they were sold out…20 minutes before the show started…the top was down on the convertible, so all was not lost…it was a perfect night out for the wind to kiss our suntanned skin and to share a few laughs, get back to the lanai and cheers the full moon with a full glass of wine!

312313314


We stayed in a few more nights and realized we HAD to go out on the last night in town…right?  You HAVE to!?!?  The sun had been kind to us (most of us…) and all of the other stars shone down on us, because for fun, we had our palms read and I have a lot of fertility (duh…I have twins)…will make a lot of money, will write a book, get two offers from New York to make a movie and I will produce it myself…in addition to it being my 6th life and a set of twins coming to me SOMEHOW in March…WTF?  I clarified that this is NOT possible…and she clarified that it would be someone in my family (phew!)…then she said it might be Cate…Bwah ha ha ha ha…I had to take her to Dukes for a big girls night out; to enjoy some fish tacos and delish beer…Dukes NEVER disappoints!

481

486487


Safe travels sis…until we meet again…this week!!!…and then fly to California together…but after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment