Sunday, May 13, 2012

One Smart BooBoo Monkey!!!

This is Zachary…Zachary is smart…Zachary challenges us with a question every minute…he understand the answer…he wants a Khmer Tutor…his favorite afterschool activity is his Chinese lesson…

…and before you freak out…yes, I have allowed him to stand in the moonroof looking out the top…no, we weren’t driving anywhere (fast and on a busy street, that is!!)  Oh, come on…you remember sitting in your dad’s lap…driving that station wagon while he was popping a beer tab on a Hamm’s or Coors Light…or jumping into the back of the truck for a ride down the street!  I admit, life is completely different over here…I’m not all on the up and up with all of it…but you only live once…I could tell him no, you can’t stand up there and look out the roof while we are driving on our street with no traffic around going 3 MPH…but I didn’t!…and he loved it!

108110

He can now write to 20 in Mandarin…he can tell me colors, animals, say hello, thank you, I’m fine, how are you?…and he is really proud of himself!

091

He can work that iPod like nobody’s business…in addition to this little montage…I had to delete about 88 photos that we of spoons, ceiling fans, noses, etc…I love how he included this candle in the montage!!!

094

It’s school picture day…and instead of picking out what I want him to wear, I let him pick out what he wants to wear…and he chose to be IronMan for school photos!  It’s priceless…his little 4 year old brain is working and telling him what makes him happy…and his dad and I aren’t going to take that away…and bonus material according to his dad…he can’t wait to show his 4 year old school picture to a girlfriend when he is 16!

054 (2)

He loves to write his name…on anything!  This day he wanted to take books to school and I got the marker out to mark them…he wanted to do it himself…and he did a good job!

066063 (2)064 (2)

I love his concentration and his sense of pride!

065 (2)

This little man melts my heart and makes me so proud!  I LOVE being your mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment