Sunday, May 13, 2012

Coffee Date with T!!

I try to have a special day with each of my boys, each week!  They love each other, but they also really love this time alone with me…and I really enjoy it with just one as well!  They have the cutest little personalities, but when you get them one on one…the BEST of their personalities shines thru!  Each boy is truly my buddy…and I love doing these little dates!

We headed to Brown for a coffee/passonfruit-mango smoothie…we laughed together, did a little “Sexy and I know it dancing” right in our seats…and Trevor showed off for anyone who would watch him!

His face here is ticked because I took the iPod away so I could take his picture…he couldn’t quite get the “Cheese!!” out because he just wanted “Baby, baby, baby…Ohhhhh”!!

003 (2)001

I just love his little face…you can tell we are having fun and when I say his name, he just looks at me and smiles!

003004007

He’s got the iPod down!!!

014

“Hey hey, ladies!  You watching my moves over here?…Yeah, you…I’m talking to you…I AM dancing for your enjoyment!”

015016007 (2)008

Sweet little Trevor Bug…your laugh is contagious and somewhat naughty…I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment