Thursday, April 4, 2013

…and the days go by…

Seriously…I don’t know how my boys are getting so big…they are growing and growing and growing…talking, swimming, wrestling and just making life all around better!!! 

It’s been HOT here…like hellish hot.  The Coachella Valley ain’t got nothing on this tropical heat…I’ll take 115 dry heat ANY day!!  But, with that heat, comes sweaty heads and lots of pool days!  With lots of pool days, come little boys who can SWIM!!!  Yep, proud to say my little Trevor Bug is swimming like a fishy…jumps in and swims and is even attempting a twisting/jump/swim combo!  (I’m cringing inside, how do I have 3 daredevils?)

So proud of this little guy!!!

This was the first video I took of him and that was about 2 weeks ago…this guy is a PRO now!  At least, he thinks he is!


013 (2)001002005011013028084

We spend our time running (with 3 boys in the stroller…HOOFTA, what a work out!)…swimming, eating, catching a carriage ride on Diamond Island, playing with friends and just loving on each other. 

No complaints from this mama!!!

022 (2)028 (2)032 (2)


…and another fun treat…a friend from Seattle who I met almost 20 years ago emailed me out of the blue in March and said she was coming to Cambodia on a river cruise!  I was SO excited to see someone from home.  It was great to catch up with Colleen (I worked for her brothers when I was about 21, babysat her nieces and nephews AND lived with her very loving parents for about a year!!) and meet her friends…I took them to our favorite local spots, shopping at the Russian Market (we SWEATED our tushies off) and off to a facial!  Thanks for hanging out with us!!  We loved it!

060 (2)061 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment