Monday, January 21, 2013

Celebration of Friends!!

Normally you would see the two of us in shorts, tank top and a pony tail chasing one of our six kids around…taking them to find something fun to do in town…planning a little “kids party”…looking for new movie that’s out…but this night, we got all dolled up, put the twins to bed and smiled lots!!!  I love this friend…I love that we have each other…I love her heart…her smile…her kids…her laugh…her willingness to get sore with me at the gym…her love for coffee and yummy wines…

Tonight my friend looked like a beautiful super model and our kids were yummy little munchekins!!!!  They make us smile everyday…we are most grateful for our kids, but couldn’t be happier that we are friends and we have each other in this crazy little world!!!  (and I’m also thankful that she buys clothes that are too big for her so that I have something to wear to a party with her!!!!!)

I HEART YOU…

 

034033016011010009007006005004003001

Our kids love each other too…

No comments:

Post a Comment